Glass jars, used for collecting soil, sludge and waste samples are preferred for a variety of sampling applications, including semi-volatile organics, pesticides, herbicides, and inorganics. Sample Traps provides a variety of sizes which include, but are not limited to, 2oz (60mL) 4oz (125mL) 8oz (250mL) 16oz (500mL) 32oz (1L) and One Gallon all with widemouth necks. All glass jars are preassembled with polypropylene closures lined with SureSeal® inserts.
Glass Jars are thoroughly cleaned according to the EPA specifications and guidance, and then analyzed for either trace level purgeable organics, extractable organics, or various elemental and inorganic compounds.
A list of the purgeable & extractable organics, elements, general inorganics as well as their corresponding reporting limits can be accessed here.
All cases of cleaned jars will be traceable by a specific lot number. We will not release cleaned cases of jars until Analysis QC Containers from that lot have been certified contaminant free. The laboratory data package from every lot of containers cleaned by Sample Traps is available for client review through our website data packages search bar. Upon being cleared for release, our jars are carefully cased, custody sealed and lot labeled for order fulfillment. Most sizes of jars are also available non-cleaned for client specific applications.
- SKU: 01F110U004K 1 Gallon Clear Glass Wide Mouth Jar (No Data) - 4pk
- SKU: 32F89U012N 32oz Clear Glass Wide Mouth Jar (N) Non-Cleaned - 12 Pk
- SKU: 16F89U012N 16oz Clear Glass Wide Mouth Jar (N) Non-Cleaned - 12 Pk
- SKU: 08F70U012N 8oz Clear Glass Wide Mouth Jar (N) Non-Cleaned - 12 Pk
- SKU: 04F58U024N 4oz Clear Glass Wide Mouth Jar (N) Non-Cleaned - 24 Pk
- SKU: 02F53U024N 2oz Clear Glass Wide Mouth Jar (N) Non-Cleaned - 24 Pk